Feb 12 2012 | 0 comments
Embrace Hearing is pleased to announce that co-founders Sam Tanzer and Ross Porter were included in the Philadelphia Business Journal's list of "30 under 30" entrepreneurs to watch in 2012. We're extremely pleased to see hearing aids in the news. We believe the topic is headed for more and more news coverage as the prevalence of hearing loss continues to rise, and hearing aids become increasingly unaffordable.
Thanks again to the Philadelphia Business Journal for this great recognition.
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing Embrace Hearing's Award Winning 2017 hearing aids
- How to save money on premium hearing aids
- Hearing Well is a Key to Successful Holiday Celebrations for Everyone!
- A Successful Hearing Aid Experience Starts with a Good Hearing Test
- Can I get just one hearing aid?
- Embrace Hearing Invited to the White House!
- Is buying hearing aids online right for me?
- When I heard how expensive Hearing Aids were, I knew I had to help!
- Embrace Hearing aids with ‘AutoSurround’ work like your brain does.
- Imagine hearing aids that double as jewelry
- Say Hello to the New H-700 from Embrace Hearing
- Too many rock shows? Hearing aids can be a solution.
- Why Should I Buy Hearing Aids Online?
- How Do I Buy Hearing Aids Online?
- How Much Do Hearing Aids Cost?
- Hearing aids and sports - a how to guide
- Hearing loss - Helpful steps to finding a solution
- Adjusting to Hearing Loss - The brain
- Hearing tests? What they measure and how to get one.
- How to maintain hearing aids